- Sharpen every knife on your own like a pro. Quickly, easily and with repeatable, consistent results. It leaves a beautiful sharp smooth edge on all your kitchen-sized knives. Creates the sharpest blades you've ever had! Adjustable cutter head angle: 15 to 50°.
- QUICK, SIMPLE, SAFE, and EASY-TO-USE - Sharpen knives like a pro in the comfort of your home. The adjustable grinding head design is suitable for a variety of knives, scissors, kitchen knives, chisels, etc.
- It is very simple and easy to use and is suitable for beginners. Just plug it in, turn it on, and apply your tool. The machine is light and compact to store when you're not using it.
- It has a high-speed steel drill sharpener, a knife, a scissor sharpener, and a chisel and plane sharpener. This sharpener has an adjustable tool head angle and strong magnet adsorption at 15 to 50 degrees.
- Color: Blue, Red.
- Rated Voltage: 110V~220V.
- Power: 65W.
- No-load Speed: 6000 rpm
- Maximum Diameter Of Grinding Wheel: 56mm
- Grindable Bit size: 3-13mm
- Grindable Tool Width: 6-51mm with width limit, removable width is unlimited.
- Adjustable Tool Head Angle: strong magnet adsorption at 15-50 degrees.
- Weight: 1.52kg.
- Diamond Grinding Wheel Size:10mm(Inner diameter). 49mm(Outer diameter).
- Step 1: Install the grinding accessory part.
- Step 2: Push the drill aligner, you could see the drill stop block.
- Step 3: Take out the drill lock.
- Step 4: Install the drill lock.
- Step 5: Push the drill lock and put the drill in the right position, then lock tightly.
- Step 6: Loose the aligner, take out the drill lock.
- Step 7: Grind the two sides of the drill.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Here are what our customers say.