IF YOU ARE THE HOT POT LOVER, GET THE SLICER AS YOUR GOOD KITCHEN HELPER.
- Our frozen meat slicer is made of high-quality 304 stainless steel and equipped with an ergonomic handle. It helps you quickly slice frozen beef, meat, lamb, ham and vegetables to make hot pot, sandwiches, pizza or appetizers, which is definitely a good helper in the kitchen.
- If you are a hot pot lover who regularly goes to the supermarket or Asian grocery store to buy sliced meat, you can make frozen meat at home and slice it with this slicer - it can save you half of the money for sliced meat and is more hygienic. It is also suitable for Korean BBQ, sukiyaki, shabu shabu, etc.
Comes with two long screws, which can be used for replacement installation to cut thick slices.
The bottom bracket can be used to hang on the wall, saving storage space.
The scissor cutting design makes the slicing smoother and does not stick to the knife.
Useful Tips When Using the Frozen Meat Slicer
- 1. Do not try to slice meat with bones like chicken, fish, ribs. This can cause damage to your slicer.
- 2. Do not slice food with seeds. The seeds of some fruits such as peaches, avocados, apples, etc. can cause damage to the blade.
- 3. Do not slice fully thawed meat or fresh meat. The best texture is one which is almost frozen, which is an important point to achieve clean cut.
- 4. Do not skimp on the cleaning. It is important to take parts down separately to clean after each use. The better you keep it clean, the longer it will serve.
- 5. Do not wash in the dishwasher. The hard detergents are not suitable for this appliance, instead wash with warm soapy water. And make sure all parts are completely dry before reassembly.
- 7. Even if you have used a similar slicer before, you still need to spend a little time debugging to fully master our slicer.
Here are what our customers say.